Guigrapenin Admin replied

295 weeks ago

Cowboy Bebop: The Movie Movie Download

Show Spoiler

a5c7b9f00b A terrorist explosion releases a deadly virus on the masses, and it's up the bounty-hunting Bebop crew to catch the cold-blooded culprit.
The year is 2071. Following a terrorist bombing, a deadly virus is released on the populace of Mars and the government has issued a 300 million woo-long reward, the largest bounty in history, for the capture of whoever is behind it. The bounty hunter crew of the spaceship Bebop; Spike, Faye, Jet and Ed, take the case with hopes of cashing in the bounty. However, the mystery surrounding the man responsible, Vincent, goes deeper than they ever imagined, and they aren't the only ones hunting him. The original creators of the virus have dispatched Electra to deal with Vincent and take out anyone who may stumble on the truth behind him. As the hunt for the man with no past and no future continues to escalate, they begin to question what about the world is reality and what is a dreamthe line between sanity and insanity becomes more apparent.
First off, the animation here is absolutely stunning (the same crew that does the series naturally did the movie). The dialog is smart without being brainy and the whole thing has the same light-hearted feel to it that the series does. That being said, the only criticism I can really level at Cowboy Bebop: The Movie is that it is too much like the series. The movie is quite a bit like one or two of the episodes that we have all already seen (if you are a fan of the series). If you have never seen any of the Cowboy Bebop episodes on Adult Swim or don't have the boxed set then you will still be able to enjoy the film on a purely visceral levelit has so many dazzingly executed sequences (the closing action sequence is amazing) that to not enjoy it you would have to be brain dead. Even though the film doesn't deviate too much from the series (this is not really a bad thing either) everyone who likes action, anime and the intersection of the two should be thoroughly pleased with this film.
Having never seen the series I had no idea what to expect when I saw Cowboy Bebop for the first time but when it finished I was quite honestly blown away! This films amazing. Unlike a lot of other Anime movies (suchAkira and Ghost in the Shell) Cowboy bebop isn't confusing at all but that's not to say it doesn't make you think. The plot is great and told brilliantly, weather you've seen the series or not doesn't matter. <br/><br/>One of Bebop's strongest and most impressive features is the music. It really is amazing; probably one of the best sound tracks I've ever heard. The artwork Is top notch, its absolutely beautiful to watch and the action scenes are astonishing; Hollywood couldn't even dream shootouts this good! I have found with most anime that the directing is usually very good mainly due to the intensive planning that goes into each shot. ShinichirĂ´ Watanabe does a really good job here; I don't think there's a single shot in the entire film that I would call any less than brilliant.<br/><br/>Bebop is cool. There's no other way to put it, from the characters to the fight sequences, its just plain cool. It's smart, funny and deeply entertaining. It is possibly the most universal anime I have come across. It really does appeal to all audiences, western or eastern. I hate to call it mainstream but it is, well at least the most "mainstream" anime I have seen. Any one could watch it and enjoy it; it could quite easily compete with any Hollywood film and would most probably win. <br/><br/>9/10 Bebop's dark and gritty feel, stunning artwork, brilliant soundtrack and engaging story all add up to make it a true masterpiece and my favourite anime of all time. Hollywood take note, this is how action films should be done!
Good news is that most of the marvelous English dialogue cast from the Cowboy Bebop series has returned for the film. The bad news is that the heart and soul of the series hasn’t.

Duelist full movie 720p downloadThings Are Tense movie download hdPandorum 720pPredator online freethe Big Bigger Biggest full movie in hindi free download hdDiary of a Deadbeat: The Story of Jim Vanbebber movie downloadNorth Shore full movie in hindi 1080p downloadTaken 2 full movie in hindi downloadScouts Guide to the Zombie Apocalypse full movie free downloaddownload Outlander

last edited 217 weeks ago by Guigrapenin
Please log in to post a reply.